Please read the following points carefully as use of our website and purchasing of products by you, means that you agree to them.
Shopping with Evolution Auto Couture - EAC
- You can order products displayed on this website by telephoning us on +9714 3408869 or by sending us an email at the published address.
- The official mode of communication to our customers will be email and fax.
- Placing the order does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. EAC maintains a low stock due to varying market conditions and we usually place orders with manufacturers on a regular basis once orders are placed to us.
- All orders have to be PRE-PAID 100% in advance (including quoted shipping quotes) unless special pre-arrangements have been made.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the product you wish to order is suitable for the purpose you intend. EAC will not take responsibility for parts that have been incorrectly ordered or do not fit on the car. We believe our customers are experts in our field and bear sufficient knowledge to order the correct parts. EAC will however endeavor to assist and advice all customers about the suitability of their orders.
- Due to this fact, EAC supply products and accessories which are imported from various countries, we cannot accept returns other than those of manufacturer defect or Shipping and Postal Damage.
- Please read the section for Warranties and Insurance before placing any order with us.
- Our prices may or may not be shown on our website - if they are not shown, they are subject to price fluctuations and you are expected to call to confirm the price before placing your order.
- We try to make sure that the prices on our website are accurate but we will need to validate the price before we process your order. If we are unable to supply a particular item which you have ordered or if the correct price for an item is different from the price on your order, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you any money which you have paid.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs when you call or we will notify you once we have the shipping confirmation.
- Our Prices DO NOT include fitting, painting and installation of our products. Prices also DO NOT include all local taxes and charges incurred at the destination.
- Please note, all orders are subject to a handling fee of 10% of the total order. This fee may be waived upon discretion and approval of EAC management.
- EAC will use a pre-detremined and fixed conversion rate for USD, GBP and Euro transactions which may be adjusted and published at EAC management discretion. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that he is aware of the current conversion rates.
- You may place your order by Bank Transfer in USD or equivalent quoted currency in AED if quoted, if you are ordering from outside the UAE.
- If located within UAE, you will be required to pay in cash at the EAC offices.
- Payment is strictly 100% in advance at the time of placing the order. This price may include also the shipping charges applicable.
- The order will only be confirmed and placed once payments are received in full or transferred funds appear in the EAC bank account.
- All transfer charges and fees are charged to the customer. Please ensure that the final amount received by EAC after international Bank Transfer is the complete amount invoiced.
- We are able to deliver goods only to the port of your country (Air / Sea)
- We may be able to deliver smaller stock items to your doorstep if ordered by Air or Courier.
- Shipping times from the manufacturer will vary depending on shipping conditions and availability of parts. We aim to deliver In Stock items to destinations outside of the UAE within 7-14 days in most circumstances.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our website but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the goods are not delivered within the delivery time which we quoted for that item, please contact us by telephone or email. We will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
- We will also be able to facilitate a shipping method of your choice if goods are being collected from our offices in Dubai.
- All of the items featured on this websites are specialist products which are imported on your behalf. As such it is your responsibility to be sure that the goods you are wanting to purchase are suitable before placing an order. EAC will, at its discretion accept returns which are
damaged during Transit or Defective due to manufacturer error.
- EAC cannot accept returns of products which were damaged during installation and/or after accepting delivery of the shipment. This is the responsibility of the company/individual carrying out the installation.
- Damaged goods can be returned us within 6 days of the date on which you receive it. You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon delivery.
- At our discretion, we will source a replacement product for you upon receiving delivery of the damaged item.
- EAC will not entertain any damage caused to body kits and body accessories during fitting. We simply supply these parts and cannot be held responsible for the installation or damage during installation of parts.
- Parts are not returnable if they have been painted over during fitting and/or installation.
- The Customer must note that all products on this website will need to be professionally fitted to your car.
EAC simply supply these parts and cannot be held responsible for the installation or damage during installation of parts.
- We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our supplied products or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data on our website in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- We will not be responsible for your loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- We cannot be responsible for the quality of the products available on this website or through our showroom although all efforts are made to ensure the products we sell are of an excellent quality. Any quality concerns you may have will be dealt with quickly although we cannot guarantee that a suitable resolution may be arrived at.
Warranties and Insurance
- Please note that the fitting of these parts may cause your vehicle to break its terms of Warranty on the body work and engine. If you are unsure of this, talk to us or consult your dealer before purchasing. EAC cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss to your paint / bodywork / engine / mechanical warranty.
- Please note it is your responsibility to inform your insurance company that you are fitting a bodykit or a performance part. They will be able to advise you on the extra costs involved in fitting these parts. EAC cannot be held responsible for loss or damage caused though inaction on this front.
- At any point, EAC will not be held responsible for any actions you intend to carry out at your own discretion after fitting any of our supplied products. You are ordering and fitting these parts at your own expense and risk without any consquence or liability to EAC, its management and its owners.
Copyright /Trademarks/Data Protection
Links to other websites and services
- All rights in the designs and information on our website are owned by us. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- Trademarks, copyrights and designs of products featured on this website are owned by their respective owners and manufacturers.
- You may view, copy and print portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with us. The materials on our website may not be used for any other purpose.
- We will use the information which you provide and the records of items you buy to constantly monitor and improve our service.
- HTML Design, styling, graphical creation are copyright EAC. Reproduction, in part or in whole is forbidden under Copyright Law.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- We may change or withdraw any part of our website, or may have to refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to all purchases made through our offices or through the Internet. It will be assumed that you have read through these terms in detail and accept them in full at the time of confirming your order.